Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Procrastinate

Why is it we procrastinate until the last minute when there are a ton of things to be done? I have been doing this all week. I thought I would be ready to head on down to Beaumont for Christmas tomorrow morning, but I just don't feel ready. I have tried to be a little more creative this year for Kaitlyn and making some fun memories, like making some presents and practicing Christmas traditions with Kaitlyn. I think I need to read the "Simple Christmas" book lying on my end table. Ha.

Today, Brandon and I took Kaitlyn to see Santa. He is actually the same Santa as last year and he was really sweet to her. She was excited to see him as we stood in line and waived hi. However, it was another story once she was on his lap. She looked at the camera like she had been hit by a bus. Not one thing came out of her. She clammed up because she was shy. I know it doesn't help to have these people standing around saying, "Give us a big smile," "Say Cheese," and the one I usually always get a smile with, "Boo!" Who can blame her? We stood in line for about 30 minutes and in her world that is an eternity!

No comments: