Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Very Meche Weekend

This past weekend was a weekend for celebrations. Since I am due around my 30th birthday in early September, we decided to celebrate early with a little Murder Mystery dinner at the Gaylord hotel in Grapevine. It was sooo much fun. We had a group of about 30 and enjoyed a buffet of all sorts of food and a murder mystery based on the Old West.

I loved getting out for the night and enjoyed seeing friends I haven't seen in awhile! Kaitlyn was a little confused to see everyone leave her at home, but she did very well and needed her sleep.

Here are a few photos from the dinner:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=hhuz2tp.2t768ac1&Uy=qtsgqp&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

On Sunday, friends, Judy, Emily and Brooke hosted a little shower for Jackson. It was nice to just see the girls and we all had fun seeing all the blue little outfits for him. I think the biggest hit was the A&M stuff; however, I still think the BU onsie was a hit with me! A&M usually wins out around here so if I can get some BU in, that is awesome!! He also received his first pair of boxers - so cute!

Here are a few photos from the shower:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=hhuz2tp.5re5irgx&Uy=-cocmcq&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1&UV=538727928588_453670843505

It just amazes me at how friends always come through for you and do amazing things to show you how much you are loved. I felt so loved and cared about this weekend and am so appreciative of all of my friends that I have made throughout the years. My goodness, I had friends from junior high and elementary, college, post-college and post-baby all come this weekend and I just don't have the words to express my gratefulness and thankfulness for them.

And of course, my family and Brandon's family have been so supportive and loving in preparing for a new baby and helping with Kaitlyn while I am physically tired and unable to do all I want to do. It has been wonderful this experience has truly come from the Lord above to help show the way because I have definitely had hard times with this pregnancy! And to Brandon, a round of applause for all of his hard work in organizing the dinner and helping more than anything around the house and with Kaitlyn. I couldn't imagine doing it on my own!

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

Happy early birthday!! BTW, we're really jealous of Kaitlyn's nice tan... I don't see a tan anywhere in Hayley's future! :-(