Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Lucky

Well, we have made it past the two month mark with Jackson and the holidays are right around the corner. God has been looking out for us these last few months, that is for sure. Brandon signed a huge client with ADP, the biggest deal in his region so far. It was exciting for him and his office. He got a trip to Los Cabos the first of December so we are trying to figure out if we are going to take Jackson or not. Kaitlyn has taken a nap everyday this week. I think she is finally calming down after Jackson's birth and the excitement of grandmoms helping out. Jackson is sleeping a little bit better, but he is still waking every four hours at night to eat. I think I have a little more sanity with getting a little more sleep because he is taking a bottle now.

Jackson went to his two month check up yesterday and he is in the above 97 percetile for weight and height. He now weighs 15 pounds 10 ounces. Yes!!! At 20 pounds, we have to move him out of his carrier carseat! The doctor also said that he is smiling and cooing like he is a four-month old. He loves to talk and smile. Kaitlyn started a bit later, but I don't remember her talking as much as him.

Today, I got really lucky with this picture. Two kiddos smiling!!!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Such a cute picture, Sarah! Man, I hadn't been on your blog for awhile...looks like I had missed lots of posts. I'm sorry you'd been so sleep-deprived. I know how it feels to be so tired you just want to cry. You're right on the precipice of turning lots of corners, though, so hang in there! It will get easier.