Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Portrait Time

So I don't know about other moms, but I love portraits of my kids. They are so much fun, well most of the time! Kaitlyn is a Pro! She laughed and giggled for almost all of the shots. We were taking photos for almost an hour and it wasn't until the end that she didn't want to do it anymore. I guess I give her a lot of practice at home. Jackson was happy after he ate, but he couldn't get over how excited Kaitlyn was.

So these are Kaitlyn's 3 year pictures and Jackson's six month portraits. They are in their Easter dress. You can't tell, but Jackson has a little tie on and that is so fun for little boys.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those turned out so cute! They are both getting so big!

BTW, I just "tagged" you over at my blog!