Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's Happening?

Well, I feel like a lot is happening today. The kids are taking a nap before Kaitlyn's dance class and I had to write about what is happening lately. Everyday I have been cleaning out a closet to get the house ready to sell. Praying a lot about where we want to raise our family and praying about my project at 7-Eleven. God will take care of things I know. It is just being in the trenches sometimes that is hard.

As for 7-Eleven, I have a laptop now and Margaret just doesn't want to see me go. I have agreed to work from home some and go in for a weekly meeting. We will see how that works out. Now it is just maintaining some content for the website, not a whole lot.

As for the house and metroplex, there are too many options, but we are getting priorities straight and looking at things this weekend.

As for some direction, my weekend church retreat was wonderful in mid-January. I couldn't have needed a spirtual uplift more. I can't wait for Brandon to go for a weekend in March. I know he will enjoy it so much. Thanks St. Jude.

Also in March, we just signed up for Plano's Sweetheart dance for dads and daughters. This is the first year Kaitlyn can go with Brandon. I know he is so excited. They are going to go with our friends The Dickens, Jesse and Ashley.

And as for some sad news today. My cousin, Shellie, who lives in St. Louis and is raising six children and pregnant with her seventh was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. Her husband is a surgeon. The doctors are going to take the baby three weeks early on Feb. 3 and then she will need all her strength for an operation. Please pray for their family this month.

Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

No comments: