Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Play times

So we have really enjoyed playing in our new backyard and the playset. We have already thought up some fun games like pretending to be sleeping beauty and sleeping prince and coming to kiss them to wake up. We also pretend it is our very own ice cream stand. Kaitlyn makes outstanding chocolate ice cream cones. I have to share these pictures of the kiddos. They were so cute on Thursday when I took some shots.



I don't have any really good stories with this entry but since I am putting our bathroom cabinet on craigslist, I thought I would write an entry. We are leaving for Florida on Tuesday and can't wait! There is a 30 percent chance of rain everyday and are praying that it won't rain on the beach!

Oh, can I say how much Brandon has made himself at home in our new neighborhood? Last night I came back from the store and our neighbor was sitting on the couch with Brandon and Spencer having a brewskie. And that was the case with a different neighbor last weekend. I thought that was pretty funny!

1 comment:

zaf_fam_tx said...

I don't think our neighbors drink brewskies, unfortunately. The previous ones did but they moved away. We'll be over in about an hour. ;o) Just kidding.