Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Jackson - Turning into a True 2 year old

Oh, our little man. Oh, how he is two. His little personality is just coming out in spades. Yesterday, for the first time, he told me to go sit on the couch. He said, "Mommy, sit. Go back." And he was pointing. After I picked up my jaw off the floor, I stepped out of the room. He was hiding so he could go number 2. After that, he came to me and said poopoo. I definitely think I am going to be potty training soon. I definitely don't want to rush it as I would love for the potty training process to take less time with him than it did with Kaitlyn.

He did the same thing today too. He is just so cute cause he has a determined look on his face too. At 35 pounds now, I hardly pick him up. He really is our little man. In Kindermusik class today, if you looked around the room, Jackson was a head taller than the other kids; although, I think some of them are young.

As for our little miss, Kaitlyn just can't wait until she is five. She thinks that she can do a lot more than she can do now, like sit in the front seat of the car. Yeah, but she doesn't realize that Texas has a new law that if you are under 4 ft. 9 inches, you have to be in a booster.

No comments: