Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's A ...

Well, the latest news with us, besides me feeling ill all the time is that we are having a boy on April 24, 2010. We found out last Friday and we all guessed it may have been a boy, but some thought girl. I knew it when I started craving BBQ.



In other Meche sibling news, Kaitlyn and I went to Mary Poppins. It was a wonderful show and I think Kaitlyn enjoyed it with her friend Kali. Although, Kaitlyn got pretty cranky towards the end. It was a little too long for her, but in the end, Mary flew through the air over the audience and that was fun! Here I am with the kids. This is the best picture I have taken with Jackson. He wanted a picture with me just like Kaitlyn and he smiled on que too. We brought out some toys and things from the attic. The kids have been having a ball with cooking again. We are getting ready for a garage sale Saturday morning! Yikes! These things are a pain, but only if everything doesn't go!!!


2 comments:

zaf_fam_tx said...

Yay, another boy!! How exciting! I am so excited for you guys.

The Paces said...

yea! congrats on boy #2! the kiddos are looking super cute. hope you start feeling better soon!