Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kaitlyn's Early Birthday Party

This weekend, we had an early birthday party for Kaitlyn and her friends. Just a little affair at the house with some friends and family. With all of the parents, it looks huge. Kaitlyn had so much fun being the magician with Toybox the Clown. She was pretty cute and had Kaitlyn do everything. Kaitlyn wasn't shy and just did everything Toybox asked. She laughed at herself too which was so cute to see.

She definitely knew what she wanted and was so excited to open the door to all of her friends. She really enjoyed eating cake with everyone and had her friend, Aditi, from school sit with her.

We go to DisneyWorld Sunday and Kaitlyn is already packing a bag with things she wants to bring for her trip. Brandon is super excited and I am super excited to ride the motorized scooter. Yes, I think I am going to need it as this third pregnancy is certainly wearing me out a lot more than any other. Luckily, I feel big, but not as big as I was with Jackson at the same time.

No comments: