Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ethan is now 6 months old!

Ethan's six month mark came with plenty of time at the pumpkin patch this week. I can't believe he is six months old. It still feels like he is a little tiny baby, except... He is growing to 19 pounds now and is practically out of his little carseat. Not to mention, he is reaching and grabbing everything. He is grasping like crazy and is even inching his little bottom to try and move around. He is too cute. Although, I do have to say, we have developed some bad habits with him being the third kiddo.

We are working on that this month, better sleep at night and getting better at laying him down in the crib. I just want to rock him all of the time.

Kindergarten is really starting to set in for her and I think it is this time that she really begins to settle in. The teacher has already seen her at her most tired time, it can only get better from here. We have been having some more one on one time too and we are digging that since I don't have her home until 3. We made some little ghosties for the tree after school and we are going to do some more crafts after school as some fun time.

Jackson is a talker. He wants to talk about everything. I took him with me to my brother's birthday dinner on Saturday and we had the longest conversations back and forth to the dinner.
I can't hardly hold him now too. He is three and 38 pounds. I think he will definitely take his sister in the next couple of years.

Here are some fun pictures of the kiddos. We have had tons of fun at a couple of pumpkin patches.













No comments: