Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Ear-replaceable Wife


Ok folks, it's Brandon here, and I'm finally posting my first "blog" or whatever you call it. Sarah's always writing on here about stories from our weekend or other fun times, so let me go ahead and break down this past weekend which it looks like she's already beat me to the punch about. The weekend was horrible...yes, I said it...HORRIBLE. At least for me it was (along with that poor Italian soccer player that got nailed in the chest by a headbunt from the French captain during the World Cup...did anyone see that?). Beginning on Thursday evening, I was introduced to my very first ear infection, and golly gee has it been a grand experience.

After spending the weekend counting the number of pulsations that were blaring in my ear and pounding on my entire head, I was debating pulling off a "Van Gogh" and just cutting off my left ear. Long story short, I learned that an ear infection is pretty close to the most painful illness I've ever had, next to balding.

But the whole point of me writing this was to give some major props to my wonderful wife, Sarah. She's always getting on here and saying nice things about everyone else, but it's time she gets a bit of recognition herself. While I was in complete misery the last four days, she was there by my side every minute of every day doing anything she could to comfort me....not to mention doing this on top of taking care of Kaitlyn, the dogs, her own work, AND the house! And then on top of that, I wake up from a nap yesterday afternoon to find out that she's mowed the lawn as another surprise for me.

All I know is that I'm one lucky guy to have such an amazing wife. I'm so thankful for having you in my life Sarah, and I hope this flattery that EVERYONE can read is making you 20 different shades of red. HA! Here's to you, my little paparazzi wife (because she loves to take pictures). Thank you for everything you do!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Clever title, Brandon!

Yeah, I'm kinda fond of Sarah myself, and she doesn't even mow MY yard!