Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Worn Out!

I am worn out! I have been taking care of two babies this weekend, Brandon and Kaitlyn. Brandon has a horrible ear infection combined with swimmer's ear. He has been in so much pain and I have been up at night with him. It reminds me of the times when I got up for Kaitlyn's feedings. Ahhhh.

We had Christy and Spencer, Grandpa and Stephen over. That was great because Kaitlyn was greatly entertained while mom and dad were too tired to play with her.

And today, I am most excited to say that I mowed our lawn. I would mow our lawn growing up every once in awhile, but only run up and down once and then give it back to my dad. Today, I had sweat from head to toe. Oh, you think we don't have that much yard since we have a pool, but it felt like it took me forever to get that mower going and mow around everything. I must have held the handle on the lawn mower incorrectly too because I have some yucky blisters on my thumbs. Until tomorrow, the bed is calling my name now.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Sarah, I'm sorry! Maybe Brandon getting you up all night is supposed to be preparing you for another bambino?! ;)

Try to rest up this week and weekend!