Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Baylor and A&M are on a roll!

We are lucky that we have had some lazy time on Saturdays to watch some college football. It has been fun to hear A&M and Baylor having good seasons so far. Baylor has been incredible with its best start in Big 12 history and winning this past weekend! I am pumped for this weekend. I think it will be a great game between Baylor and A&M. We will be wearing our colors on Friday for Spirit day at the Meche Household. Brandon and I both wore our shirts last week! Now the problem will be what will Kaitlyn wear as she has an outfit for both teams???

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

Kaitlyn had BETTER be dressed in green and gold!! I wish we could see the games... Hayley and I have had to listen to them over the Internet. :(