Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Second to last wedding this year



We went to my friend Angelo's wedding this weekend in downtown Ft. Worth. It was beautiful as the reception was on a terrace in the Renaissance hotel. There was a nice breeze and I was able to catch up with a few friends from high school. We love downtown Ft. Worth. It is really fun. The reception was actually across the street from the Mexican restaurant, Cabo, where Brandon and I had a second date. It was the first place we had our picture taken together. We also went to the Bass Hall for The Nutcraker and a Dixie Chicks concert in one weekend. The wedding brought back fun memories for us.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn is absolutely hilarious. Here is a video I took last week.




I am upset that I forgot my camera on Friday night. We went to John and Amy Woodard's house to visit and give John a birthday cake. They have a two year old, Jake, and a 3-month old, Abby. Jake and Kaitlyn warmed up outside on the little toddler slide and had a grand old time in Jake's room with all of his toys. They climbed on the toy box to get on his full bed and then crawl to the other side and slide down. They did this repeatedly. After dinner, they held hands and walked back to his room to play. He also liked to wrestle with Kaitlyn. He practically sat on her or squished her and she would just laugh. He wasn't too rough with her as Amy said he does this with one of his best girlfriends. They were sooo cute together! I think the Woodards will forward some photos to us soon and I will post.

No comments: