Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

God Bless

Last night Kaitlyn and I were playing and daddy was on the computer in the sun room, but the door was still open. He sneezed loudly. Then Kaitlyn says, "Bless you." It was so cute. She then repeated, "Bless you, daddy." All the while my mouth and Brandon's mouth are wide open. We are staring at each other with a look of, "Did we just hear that without any prompting or copying?"

Other Updates:
Kaitlyn and I are both fighting a cold today. We have been so tired that we haven't even fully unpacked from the weekend trip, but will hopefully work on that today when we have some energy.

Results of our visit to the doctor today:
We went to the doctor today for a sonogram and everything looks great. Baby Jackson is growing just like he should. He weighs almost a pound. I think he was trying to sleep this morning because they could not get a good look at his heart so they are going to look again next month. He is very active and has a great heart beat. I haven't been gaining a ton of weight, but Jackson is, so the doctor is okay with that for right now. I just don't have the appitite that I did for Kaitlyn. My brother still teases me about how much I ate with her!

No comments: