Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

Count down to 10

Well, I am back. I have started to feel better after a bad bout with a cold the last couple of weeks. The coughing was horrendous. But never fear, it didn't stop us from moving Kaitlyn to a big bed and redecorating her room. She is getting smart too. We have been working on redecorating and once we have a few more things, we will be posting some photos.
I am now 6 months pregnant. Just a little more to go. I can't wait to have him! I guess I hate slowing down because I am so big especially in spring. I have stopped picking Kaitlyn up, except if I have to. She hates it, but she is getting used to holding hands a little more.


Happy Late Mother's Day to all those moms out there! Hope you had a great day. We did. We went to the Fort Worth Zoo. I can't even believe I now have the title of mom because mom is such a big role to fill. I hope Kaitlyn knows how much joy she has brought to my life. It is my gift to be able to be her mom.

Before I forget the little things she has been doing this week and last, let me recap.

1. Hide and Seek. This is her new favorite game. While Brandon was painting we were playing around the house. She then takes off and hides. Who knows where, I just couldn't find her. Of course, I didn't expect her to be running off to play hide and seek at any given moment. I searched the house top to bottom and no Kaitlyn. She then comes out and finds me in the office. I couldn't believe it. She takes me back to where she was hiding, in the old guest room behind the dark curtain. She kept saying hide, hide.

2. When she saw her room painted pink for the first time, she gasped. She then said pink room. I am not sure if she really associates this room with being her room now. It has taken about a week for her to get used to the change, but is doing a lot better now.

3. She is a master on the playground. We still spot her, but she climbs up everything, slides on everything, swings on everything and if she can't do it, she says it is for big kids. She really has a confidence about her abilities on the playground and she holds on tight.

4. She can count to 10, just about! It was a newsflash to us, but we would say one and then she would say two and so on. It just seems as though everything is clicking in her head. Although, she does this when she is in the mood for it.

5. But now we have a little more to worry about. She can now open any door in the house, except the sliding door. She opened her room door last week for the first time.

She has been loving on her stuffed animals. We took some photos with the bear today and loved to pose for the camera and then come look at the picture.

div style="width:480px; text-align: center;">

No comments: