Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 03, 2007

This Past Weekend and More

I apologize in advance for being brief and not including photos, I was up until all hours with a lousy cough and blowing my nose.

This past weekend Brandon's parents and Uncle Perry and Aunt Bonnie came in town for the Byron Nelson golf tournament. We gals had a shopping spree and learned very quickly that Kaitlyn likes to not only shop but run around the store so you can't catch her. I think Bonnie and Gigi had their hands full trying to help contain her.

The guys enjoyed the tournament and came back with sunburns all around. Gigi and Big Daddy babysat on Saturday night and we were able to go see Wicked, the musical. That was great! I probably would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have to sit in my seat just perfectly because I had a huge man in front of me. But even with that, it was really great to see all of the costumes and set.

On Sunday, Brandon took Kaitlyn to her friend, Zoe's birthday party at Owens farm. She didn't want to feed the animals, but liked looking at them. I stayed home because I had a fever. I am still not doing well, but hopefully the doc can prescribe something today because nothing is working with this. I won't bore you with the details.

You would have thought a hurricane came through last night. Around 7 pm, the winds started blowing the rain sideways and everything was blown everywhere. Our lounge cushions were in the pool and chairs knocked over and a big tree branch blown off. Driving through the neighborhood today, you could tell a storm came through, fences and trees were down all over. Our power was out all night as well. Well, off to clean up and wait for the doc to call back. More to come soon.

No comments: