Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Showtime!

Well, I haven't been blogging too much or taking photos because of how enormous I am. It is hard just to get off the couch without help from Brandon. hehehe.

We went to the doctor for the 36 week visit. I am almost at 2 cm dilated. I thought something had started happening this week. I have been trying to clean up, all I can think about is what is around the corner and how our lives are going to change, and practically staying up at all hours at night. For example, last night I was up from 1:30 am to 2 am just finishing up washing some dishes, and then I got out a pad to write out a grocery list. What am I doing???

I think we are ready, but I just don't have that feeling like I am totally ready like I did with Kaitlyn. I keep thinking of how Kaitlyn is going to adjust. She has been totally enamoured with her babies lately, and I hope that is a good sign. It will be fun to have her help me change a diaper and see her eyes get very concentrated on one little task.

Even though I have been miserable physically and down right hormonal at times with some complaining, I feel this has been another good experience because it is God's little miracle coming to life once again.

One prayer request: Brandon's grandfather is gravely ill. He is moving home this weekend. Brandon plans to go visit this weekend in Louisiana. He is concerned that I will go into labor, but I think the odds are in our favor that we have some time right now at least.

No comments: