Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

"The Best Santa in DFW"

So I should be packing for our trip to KC tonight, but...

We took Kaitlyn and Jackson to see Santa Claus today, and I had to scan and post the picture we got with Santa!


He is the real deal! We actually ran into Brandon's friends from college, The Malhoits, who just had a baby boy, Barrett, while waiting in line. We all waited together which made the two hour wait go by a little faster. They told us that this Santa Claus is recruited heavily by malls in the DFW area. His beard and everything is real. They also said that he gets a pretty huge paycheck. I can believe it. We paid $14 just for one 5x7.

He was pretty sweet to Kaitlyn and she was so excited to see him; however, from the picture you would never know it. She became very shy when she walked up to him and sat on his lap. I think if we would have been able to give her a little time, she would have talked his ear off. While waiting in line, I couldn't pull her away from watching him.
I don't think Jackson is too comfortable. We were all talking to get Kaitlyn to smile and then they shook some bells that were kind of loud. I think Jackson was very ready to go home and go to bed after this mall experience.

No comments: