Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hanging Up My Freelancing Shoes

As of today, I have officially stopped freelancing, no more PR work for me right now. I had to tell my last client today that I am swamped with kids having colds and taking care of them that I don't have time to work on a project basis. It sounded simple; Work when they sleep or at night, but that left me nothing else, inlcuding Brandon or housework or other projects. By the way, I am totally behind on many projects like photos and albums.

I am a little sad because I enjoyed freelancing and the people I worked with on a weekly basis. It kept some regularity in my life even when Kaitlyn was growing or going through a new phase, etc. Now hopefully, I will be able to give my full attention to kids and house and get more projects done around here. I have put these off many times since I would work instead in the little free time I had. Shoot, maybe I can get out to a lunch or dinner with friend. I am really looking forward to that once we getting better settled with Jackson and no more colds!

Only two more days before Cabo San Lucas. Brandon and I are excited to make a quick getaway over the weekend. Boy, do we need it. My parents are coming to watch the kids and I hope they do well for them. It will be tough, but hopefully, worth the trip to enjoy. It is free and on Brandon's company! I just pray Jackson feels a little better before we go. It was a tough decision to leave him at home, but I would rather leave him home than risk another cold.

No comments: