Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What is that?

Sooo we went to Beaumont for Memorial Day. It was fun - hot and we hung out in the pool a lot. We also learned how we can put an outdoor umbrella so it can shade part of the pool for the kids. Jackson loved the water and splashed a lot. Kaitlyn loved jumping into the pool and playing on the steps.

I loved the umbrella idea and have been meaning to get an umbrella for us, that I finally did last night. Kohl's was having a great sale. Can't wait to try it out when the rain stops. This means we can stay in the pool longer. I don't think sunscreen really works that great, and so I have always tried to limit outdoor time in the summer. Although, a friend of mine has mentioned a suncreen at CVS called blue lizard or something like that. It was recommended by her dermatologist.

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

We use Blue Lizard... recommended by our dermatologist especially for baby skin due to the lack of extra chemicals. I LOVE it. Can use it on my face and it won't make me breakout either. It can be hard to find... usually at CVS though.