Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

On Sunday, Kaitlyn and I were running around to a couple of stores together. As long as we are in and out, Kaitlyn does great. It is getting to be more fun to go together because it is just us and we sometimes play games when we are in the store like walking on each side of a display in the aisle and then jumping out to scare each other or something.

We pulled into the Kohl's parking lot because I had some Kohl's cash and we were on a mission to get Brandon a little something for Father's Day. I don't know why, but Kohl's has the biggest letters on their building. They are so prominent that I think you could see them from an airplane. Anyway, we were walking up and Kaitlyn just started saying each letter spelling it out. She said K then O, then H, then L and then S. She hasn't put together that you can sound that out in a word yet. I was so excited because she is really having fun with these letters and words. Of course, after she did that, I said lets sound it out with the letters together.

News flash: Jackson has his first tooth and the second one is about to pop. It is right under the skin. He has been very fussy for the last week, totally not like him. Talk about getting some teeth - When it rains, it pours!

No comments: