Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

8 Weeks

Ethan is 8 weeks and so much more aware of everything. He is very attached to me and it is just as sweet as anything. He is cooing and smiling like crazy and I am doing my best to enjoy and remember these moments. I remember loving Kaitlyn and Jackson, but it just never is enough.

Ethan got his shots this week and a checkup from the doc. He is doing great - 13.3 pounds and over 24 inches long. He is in the 75 to 90 percentile for height and weight. I am not sure if he will be as big as Jackson. He was always over the 97th percentile every time and still is.

Kaitlyn just got a pair of tennis shoes and working on tying her shoes on her own. Jackson is still working on potty training. He went no. 1 and no. 2 this weekend on the potty just to get the prized we had on the mantle for two weeks, but won't be consistent. It would have worked so well if he was ready before Ethan was born. Ah, such is life.

Here are some photos.




Summer is hot and we are full of fun with library time and other fun activities. Lots of pool and swim lesson action. My huge hurdles this month will be to get exercising as I still have a lot to lose compared to my other pregnancies and getting ready for 7-Eleven work again. The kids miss school, but I think they are having fun relaxing too. Kaitlyn and Jackson are two peas in a pod and have had a lot of time to bond and play together.

No comments: