Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The goal

Just so many fun things to do this summer. Ethan is fitting into the family wonderfully and my main goal over the next few weeks is to get him used to his crib. For the life of me, I couldn't get him to sleep in it because of having to be under the photo lights or other things. So finally, we have all of that done and can focus on sleeping in a crib. Right now he is sleeping in it and I am so excited. The only downfall is that we can't go on outings with the older kiddos so he can get used to sleeping in it. Now I have got to take this mothering skill to the next level: managing three kids schedules!

So far we are getting better and better; except I am not finding any time to work out, which I desperately want and need.

For your viewing pleasure, here is Ethan's one month picture from the middle of May. I just got it in the mail. I just have to share.

2 comments:

zaf_fam_tx said...

So cute!

erin.n.walsh said...

Such a beautiful picture!