Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

After traveling two weekends in a row, we are going to relax this weekend and just play around the house. I can tell we have some work cut out for us because we see weeds around the backyard and bushes need to be trimmed.

I am worn out from the traveling and trying to clean up the house, laundry and getting Kaitlyn back on schedule this week. Also, I have had several projects that I have put extra time in for work. I look forward to reading to Kaitlyn a lot this weekend as we haven't had as much time lately to just sit and read. Goodnight Moon has been very popular lately.

The last couple of nights I have tried to read it to her but she is not interested. I think she has another tooth coming in because she hasn't been sleeping as well and it took an hour and a half before she went to bed last night. I hope it comes in quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move over Ian and Special K - GIGI is jumping in! SPLASH!