Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Weekend




Talk about doing a lot in one weekend. We spent five hours driving (stuck in some Austin traffic) to New Braunfels to stay with my high school friend, Tracy Pavlu, her husband and twin 2 year olds. We traveled on down to the hill country for Brandon's friend, Nathan Vajdos' wedding. It was really a pretty wedding and we had a lot of fun thanks to the Pavlu's for watching Kaitlyn as she went to bed on Saturday night.

Brandon enjoyed going out with Preston to a sports bar on Friday night and I enjoyed going with Tracy and her 10 year old cousin to the San Marcos Outlet mall. I was so excited because I was able to buy a Coach purse for 20 percent off and a couple of cool toys for Kaitlyn. Sorry Brandon, we didn't have time to go to the guys' stores. I can't wait to go back!!

And Kaitlyn had the most fun. She was so worn out from the drive down that we put her to bed early on both nights. I thought we could have taken her with us and just leave the wedding and rehearsal dinner early, but she was just too tired. Her big fun was Saturday night when the Pavlus had the air mattress blown up for Tracy's cousin. The kids had so much fun jumping on it. Kaitlyn would try to roll, climb or crawl up on it just so the kids could bounce her on it. She would giggle and giggle until she found another toy in Peyton's room to play with.



Kaitlyn also learned to say cheese this weekend. As I kept taking a ton of photos, the other kiddos would say cheese and Kaitlyn picked up on it. Very cute!

On Sunday,we played in the pool a little bit when we got back and watched the Mavs game. I am still getting over my three hours of sleep on Saturday night because Kaitlyn wanted to sleep with me and not in her crib.

Night night for mommy!

No comments: