Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Everybody is Doing It!



I started a blog before today; however, I can't seem to find our password, and I must have typed in the wrong email address, so we are beginning fresh. We began sending little updates to our close family members when Kaitlyn was born, and I now think that maybe this will be a little easier for everyone to check out for an update on the Plano Meches.

And the other reason for really committing to this blog is because, "Everyone else is doing it, so why not?" Ha. This is very cool, and I hope to get Brandon addicted so he will write a few columns.

So to start us off in the right direction with this blog, here are a few of our latest photos.

No comments: