Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Climbing Out and Jumping Around

So Kaitlyn is a lot better today and I hope she will not hate me for waking her up at 6 in the morning to get on a flight to Kansas City tomorrow. Afterall, we spent the first part of the week not sleeping at all. But I am excited that we were able to get a Southwest flight for $49. (It leaves at 7:55 am.)

While Brandon is in San Antonio with his A&M buddies at Ol' Sarge, we will be in Kansas City hanging out with my grandma and mom as well as her side of the family. We will be pretty low key because Gran (grandma) will have to have dialysis all day Saturday.

Today, Kaitlyn decided taking a nap was just not for her. Just as I was walking into her room to get her out of bed, her foot was on top of the railing and was about to swing it out. I knew one day she may think of this, and we did pretty well to get to 19 months before she tried to climb out. I have to say that I was shocked because I hadn't thought about it in awhile. She is climbing all over the place!

Here is a video of her counting to three and jumping off the step to the fireplace. She really likes performing for us and is really happy to receive applause and cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got to watch the videos! They never work at my office and I don't have speakers. She is getting to be such a big girl. Love you all.