Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday

Yes, it is my birthday today. I now feel that I am old enough to stop giving out my age. That is when I know I am ready to not age any longer. But of course, there are things to be experienced at at every age. I just know I am going to miss my 20s as they are slowly passing me by. So in replacement of talking about age, let's talk about things that I have learned in life so far.

1. Like my dad ALWAYS says, "What comes around, goes around." I have learned this first hand. When I really prepared for a test and made a good grade, continued to work on a news release until I made sure every word was just perfect or worked throughout college just so I could go to Baylor.

2. The sweetest things in life are living in the moment and never taking life for granted. Having a child like Kaitlyn has shown me just how sweet and special life is and to cherish it every moment.

3. Love is the Greatest. Brandon has certainly made life entertaining for me and we laugh a lot. But I have got to say, he really has all of my love. Whether it is with a smile, a little squeeze or even a complaint about all of my picture taking, I know he just can't live without me and I him.

4. And of course, gotta shout out to my parents. Mom and Dad have a lot of credit due to them for loving and caring so much throughout the years.

P.S. If you haven't seen me in awhile, I now have clear braces on my teeth. I will have to wear them for a little over a year. My teeth were constantly moving and Heidi ate my retainer. I also hope this will help a little more with my TMJ problem (My jaw always clicks), but no guarantees.

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope it's the best!