Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's a ...

We went Friday to the doctor to check the heartbeat and for a check up. The doctor did a sonogram and we were able to find something else out... I am at 12 weeks and have been feeling miserable if that is any indication of a BOY. With Kaitlyn, I definitely had different symptoms, but no feeling quesy like now. I think my nausuousness is passing and I am getting into the second trimester energy kick, which is great so we can get things ready!

Here is proof of the little boy inside. Yeah! We are excited to have one of each and know Kaitlyn will just love him to death. She already kisses her babies on their heads and is so sweet. In the next couple of weeks, I should start to feel him kick around. With Kaitlyn, I didn't feel anything until around 16 weeks.
The arrow is pointing to proof of a little boy. Yeah!


Here is a good shot of the head. A lot of soft tissue is to develop so that is why it looks more like a skeleton. The eyes are developing now.

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

Congratulations! I send my sympathies as I remember all to vividly what it was like to live on Saltines... talk about a miserable feeling. It helps (kind of) if you keep them by your bed and eat one the second you wake up.