Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

World Record

I kept Kaitlyn home yesterday from Mother's Day Out because she had a cough and I could tell she wasn't feeling well. I was right. She slept from 11:45 to 4:10 yesterday. I think it is an all time new record. I went in several times to see if I could wake her, but she was out.

The last couple of nights she had gone to bed late and didn't have great naps. We also went to Ash Wednesday services and then dinner. This kid loves catching up on her sleep!

We had the cable guy out a couple of times this week because everything has been wacky. It made me think about what would usually happen when we had the dogs. Kaitlyn would surely wake up from barking dogs or I would have to do something with them and be stressed out talking to him. This week, I wasn't stressed out and it was sooo pleasant because I didn't worry about barking dogs. Of course, I still miss loving on them, but man, little things like this reassure me that we did the right thing for them and us.

Stay tuned. I will try to take some pics of the mall. She likes to play in Pottery Barn Kids and Barnes & Noble!

No comments: