Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh, The Things We Can Do At Two

Oh the things Kaitlyn does. The other day she woke up and took my hand and led me to the TV to watch her favorite movie, Babe. She has watched a little bit every day for a month and it still doesn't get old for her. She even starts dancing before the farmer starts dancing in one part.

Now when we go grocery shopping she likes to walk with me and hand me groceries or put groceries in the cart. So far she walks or stays by me and does not run off. She did the same thing for Brandon too, although he let her put some donuts and rice cakes in the cart. She actually didn't like the donuts for breakfast.

She is now climbing in her own chair and this is a really good thing. I am having a harder time lifting her. She now loves to put me in her playhouse in the backyard and not let me out. She then runs to the windows to put stuff in the house or take stuff out of the house.

It was so windy yesterday that we had to stay inside to play. The whole sky was brown and cloudy because of all of the dirt in the air. We could even smell the dirt in the air.

Here are a few photos of her playing around on Friday before the dust storm on Saturday. Please excuse her snack mouth as we had some snacks outside.




No comments: