Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Finally, fall is in the air

It has been awhile since I have jumped on the computer. I have been a zombie looking after everyone around here. Kaitlyn is going mad with trying to get our attention. Jackson has hit a growth spurt and it is busy season at Brandon's work. As for me, I want more sleep and to be able to get a walk in to enjoy this pretty weather.

Kaitlyn has given us a run for our money over the last week and a half. She hit her head on her headboard and got a cut on her forehead. It was a gusher. We went to the doc for that one. Overall, she did really well and told everyone she hurt her head. She is one of those kids that has to learn for herself.

Also, we have gone through the whole house and changed any doors with locks to doors without them. She has figured out how to keep mommy and daddy away. She gave us quite a fright when she locked herself in the bathroom and wouldn't say anything. She has had an independent streak lately and does like to have her privacy when going to the bathroom.

Today, she was shimy shaking her way around the house and fell on the wood floor in the front. She got a knot on her knee. I tell ya, if it isn't one thing it is another with our 2 year old.

We definitely need Nanny 911 to come and help us calm this girl down. She absolutely refuses to go to bed when she is tired and is trying to cry and scream for attention louder than Jackson. Just when I find a good strategy, she finds another way to try and get around us.

As for our little man as I like to call him, he is huge. I put him on the scale just for fun and he is 13.5 pounds give or take since I was holding him on there. I can't believe how big he is. He loves to smile and is so sweet. He doesn't seem to be bothered too much by Kaitlyn except for when he is really tired and trying to sleep. It has been tough with Kaitlyn being so loud for him to really sleep a lot in his room. He has been in our room and in the swing a lot to keep it quite.

We love holding him. It feels like an eternity since Kaitlyn was a baby. I am really ready for Jackson to be 5 months already because that was my favorite baby time.

I am looking forward to this third month with Jackson as it is continuing to get better one baby step at a time and I am slowly fittng into my pants. I have to keep telling myself to take it one day at a time. With more sleep, I know we will be functioning a little bit better. Sleep come on, come on over and help a mother out!

No comments: