Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ho hummm...

It has been a rough couple of weeks for us. I have had no sleep! I need it! I need it bad! I am subsisting on nothing and Jackson wants to eat all of the time. He won't take a bottle and I have bought four different brands so far today. He took an ounce out of one and that is one small victory!

Our computer monitor is out so I am using the laptop and don't have any new photos on it.

Other than that, I am wondering how people make it through these first months with two. I am dying! Poor Brandon is dying because I am barely subsisting. My motto today is to not think too far into the future and take it a day at a time. Thank goodness it is sunny today because it always makes me be in a better mood even though I have had 3 hours of sleep for the last four or five days at least. Kaitlyn, give me a nap!!!

No comments: