Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Out of Pocket

So Brandon is in Miami for a sales conference and we have been trying to keep ourselves busy. Gigi and Big Daddy came and played on Saturday.














Oma and Papa came over Sunday to Monday. We also celebrated Oma's birthday. I hate being at home at night without Brandon.














Kaitlyn slept with me so grandparents could be comfy. Last night Kaitlyn kept me up all night with her snoring. She also stopped breathing twice that I could hear. She gasped for breath after it was quiet. She has been a big-time snorer for a while. In the winter, I thought it was because of a cold. Lately, I have been wondering if something else was going .

I called the doc yesterday and she may have sleep apnea. We have an appointment with an ENT and hopefully, we will be able to figure this thing out. She may have to have to go through a sleep test with a machine. That will definitely be interesting. We go on the 16th. We have always had problems and a lot of the symptoms I have seen online are what Kaitlyn has. I hope we will be able get some answers from the doc.

No comments: