Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

15 weeks already!

Well, got three things today. (More photos coming as we are going to a kids concert tomorrow with some friends.)

First, I am 15 weeks this week, and I just suddenly popped out. Really, I noticed a lot of change last week, but I am starting to feel huge now. This time with Kaitlyn I was barely showing and many people had to stare at me to see. I feel like I am eating less with this pregnancy, yet I feel bigger. Hmm, go figure. Here is a photo of me today.


Second, A&M is playing basketball in the first round of NCAA March Madness play. Guess what we are doing? Going to a friend's to watch with husbands and kids. Brandon somehow magically got out of work just for the game. Ha!

Third, our sweet, ol' daddy taught Kaitlyn a trick without meaning to teach her a trick. He forgot to mention this to me after he took Kaitlyn to the playground this weekend. He went down the slide on his belly, feet first. She copied him several times!

I took her to the park on Tuesday and she started turning around to get on her belly to slide down and I am about to have a heart attack as she slides down like it is no big deal. Talk about our little dare devil! Personally, I think it is cute to watch, but probably not the safest thing for her as she is still falling a lot. I called Brandon after this to tell him and he is laughing because little did I know, he taught her the trick! Lesson: Kaitlyn mimics absolutely everything you do even down to marching down the sidewalk!

No comments: