Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Time to break old habits

This time of Lent is really a season to prepare for Easter. To truly turn from old ways and be repentent for our sins. Brandon and I have both decided to give something up for Lent, but I think I am going to give something else up besides Spider Solitaire. I have become addicted to playing this while I wait for Internet pages to come up when I do research, etc. I would find myself playing a couple of times while on the phone and not even think about it and then catch myself doing it. I have broken the habit after realizing how much it was becoming second nature.

My other bad habit is watching a little TV before going to bed. It drives Brandon crazy, but I have felt that I relied on this to help put me to sleep. But really, there are other ways of winding down and I really need to get as much sleep as possible nowadays. So after talking to my friend Stephanie this morning, I am going to make a huge effort to break this habit. I know Brandon will quite appreciate this as he values his sleep a lot because he has to get up early to go to work.

Here's to breaking old habits and replacing them with better, beneficial habits.

No comments: