Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

16 Weeks

Okay, I am on a kick. I went for a 16-week check up and heard the heartbeat. It was really strong. They took blood to find out if the baby has any abnormalities. And can you believe this, I have only gained 5 pounds since January. I think I gained some weight before I even went to the first doctor's appointment, but technically doesn't count.

We all rode bikes on Sunday; but now I am under the doctor's orders to not ride anymore. My sense of balance will probably be off so it is not recommended in case I fall. That is the update there.

Kaitlyn is doing great and it is hat week at school. Brandon is trying to get to San Antonio for A&M in the Sweet Sixteen!

No comments: