Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Too Excited to Sleep

This gorgeous weather has made Kaitlyn too excited to sleep, literally. On Monday it took her an hour just to go to sleep after discovering chalk. This is great. I just sit back and watch her run around and love the weather and playing. Today we played all morning outside in her playhouse and out front coloring with sidewalk chalk. It was great fun. Here are some photos and videos. I was able to take some good shots, which I rarely get time to frame up in the camera, but love to try.






This weekend was one of the bi-annual Divine Consignment sales where you can get a great bargain on gently used baby and toddler items - everything from toys to clothes to strollers to bouncers. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are pregnant with their first baby and she and I had a field day. I then went back yesterday to volunteer and they still had tons of things to sell, but I worked the credit card line the whole time. This is definitely a great way to buy and sell children's clothes/toys. There are a ton more sales, but I think we have stocked up for the summer already. Kaitlyn now has a little life vest for the pool too - $4 at the sale!

Kaitlyn is off from school this week because of spring break and I have had a lot of work projects coming up. Luckily, she has been taking two hour naps so I can get some work done. We are planning a picnic this week at the park. Kaitlyn loves saying park. Her memory is great. She knows how to walk to the park now and which house is her house. She also knows where the movie Nemo is in the movie cabinet. We sang a whole round of Old MacDonald with her leading it this morning!

I am getting big with Baby Boy and don't know how to make it through the summer. Hopefully, there will be relief in the pool! I can already feel some movement occasionally. I am starting to feel a little pinch to get things done for Kaitlyn and his rooms so when I am really big, I don't have to do much.

No comments: