Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Busy June Weekend

It was a busy June weekend for us. I am entering my 30th week of pregnancy and things are definitely slowing down for me, except I feel I have so much to do before Jackson's arrival. I am taking today to rest from the weekend.
Also, several friends and family have experienced a loss in their family as well as a family member being very sick in the last week including Katie Cottrell who lost a family member this week and a close Meche family friend who is in the hospital with swelling in his brain without a reason. Please keep them in your prayers.

Alert: Kaitlyn just told me she had to use the potty and we went and she immediately went #2. I think it just may be more of a regular thing for her now. So cool!

In the morning on Saturday, Brandon's Bro and wife, Spencer and Christy came over to swim and we had quite the crew. She is six weeks behind me with a girl. I also went by some garage sales in the morning and bought a couple of toys for $3 and a double jogging stroller for $30. This double jogging stroller is awesome and like new. They normally go for around $250 or if you find a used one at least $100. I am sure we will get some use out of it in the fall when it cools down for walks.

We went to a barbque at Brandon's new boss' house. We were there for a really long time, and I was definitely talked out by the time we left. It was funny because all the guys went in the back to hang out, and that was when Brandon received requests for his famous impression ability. He is pretty good at doing impressions of people. He says co-workers always request him to do his old boss.

On Sunday, Kaitlyn's friend, Emma turned 3. She had a pool/Hello Kitty party. Her dad carried Kaitlyn and Emma around the pool over and over. They loved it. Kaitlyn had no problem going to him as long as she was playing in the pool!


In addition, I found a swim instructor that comes to your house for swim lessons and a good place for pizza - Pizza by Marco's off of Park and Tollway - yummy. Anyway, she taught at the Emler Swim School, and is very reasonably priced. Several friends have expressed interest in using her too so we may be in business to start our own class around Pool Time Fridays. I have got to call and find out more information for July and part of August.

No comments: