Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mmmm, That's Yummy!

Is it me or does it take forever to get anything at Wal-Mart? I went today for the first time in weeks for groceries. Since I was up in the night with some heartburn, probably because I had a spicy chicken salad at lunch, I thought I could take a nap and get the grocery shopping done while Kaitlyn was at summer school. No can do. I spent two hours at Wal-Mart alone - part waddling around because I move slow now and part because that place is just so huge. I can never make a quick trip to the store anymore, but maybe that is part of pregnancy as well because everything looks so much better to eat when pregnant.

For about a week now, whenever Kaitlyn plays in her kitchen or groceries or even eats a meal, she says, "Mm mm, that's yummy." But yummy comes out a little different in her pronunciation. I caught it on video.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and that was "yummy" for us to hear!!! You must get "itsy bitsy spider", too, Mommy&Daddy! It is very cute to hear Kaitlyn sing to the "Cow Song" and the light in her eyes as she says the spider rhyme!---A very proud Oma and PaPa.