Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

News Flash!!!

This morning I had a different strategy. For the last two mornings, she has had an accident eating breakfast at the table. We had just sat with her on the potty beforehand too.

This morning, I brought our portable DVD player and we sat there for awhile with a video. Then we got off to say bye to Daddy. Then I said let's get our breakfast and bring it in the bathroom with us. She had muffins while sitting on the potty and then went pee-pee on the potty! Yeah, man, it was so exciting! That was my whole goal today, if we could just get her to go this morning, the easiest time.

We have been telling her that if she went on the potty she would be able to open a present. This morning she was able to finally open another present! She was excited! Hopefully, this will start a snowball effect, but if not, at least I know we can do it with a little patience and time.

1 comment:

Christy and Spencer Meche said...

Wow! What progress ya'll are making...I know this must be very exciting for you all! Keep up the good work Sarah, Kaitlyn, and Brandon!