Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sweeter than Sweet

Another potty update. I couldn't contain myself when I picked Kaitlyn up today on her second day of summer fun at The Ark Preschool. She went No. 1 and No. 2 in the potty! Yeah for Kaitlyn! I am so proud of her.

I know this is a slow process and she is doing agreat job of learning how to do this thing we call going potty on the toliet. As a mom, it is wonderful to see your child pass another major milestone. The teachers all smiled as I talked about how exciting this potty training experience has been. And how thankful I am to be able to work on this now with Kaitlyn before Jackson is here.

I tried to get a little movie of her licking a popcicle today, but wasn't fast enough. It was cute how she stuck out her tongue just to lick a part of it and that was it. She was pretty worn out today as she didn't have a nap and konked out around 5 pm. We woke her for dinner and then she went back to sleep.

No comments: