Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

1 Week and Counting

Can't believe Jackson has been here a week! The last couple of days have been a blur with trying to get Jackson over his high levels of jaundice, Kaitlyn's cold and my arm injury. We are waiting for Brandon to come down with something.

On Sunday, Jackson's jaundice came down and we think he has made it over the hump. We can now stop supplementing with an extra ounce of formula and hopefully get back to exclusively nursing, although I hope the bottle has not ruined any chances to nursing longterm. We will see how it goes and will have lots of questions at his 2 week checkup. I just need sleep. He is wanting to eat every two hours because that is what we have had to do with the jaundice.
Kaitlyn has been into games the last week. She has been playing with all of the board games and I think it is time to bring on CANDYLAND. Yeah, can't wait for that because I loved that game growing up.

Here are a few recent photos - sponge baths and hanging out.
I don't like my sponge bath!


Ah, Big Brown Doggie!

It's in the genes. Picture time!!!

No comments: