Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Side Notes

We have had quite a week and a half with Kaitlyn getting Strep throat last week. She had a fever for four straight days and nights. We were worried about her, and felt so sorry that she was feeling so sick. We are now getting back to actually getting dressed during the day again. Well, it is nice for her just to sleep through the night again.

Jackson is as happy as a clam watching all the activity in the house. He has started trying some rice cereal and thinks of the feeding as another fun activity. He eats so much that we have been supplementing with formula a lot. I am not sure how much longer nursing will last but, we are trying to keep it up for as long as possible. He is definitely getting enough to eat now because he has been sleeping better, around 8 pm to 5 am, sometimes to 6. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to get some sleep the last couple of nights. The last time I got a good night's sleep or at least seven hours of sleep was in early July.

We must resolve a warranty issue with our computer monitor at the store so I am using my laptop right now. I am trying to see how I can download my photos on here so I can post some. Stay tuned.

No comments: