Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

What Happened to the 80s and Messy Faces

Totally 80s

So this weekend, Brandon and I had grandparents come over and we went to a Totally 80s party for our friend Judy Zafereo for her 30th birthday.

We got all geared up and bought outfits at the Goodwill store. Do we look like anyone you know? I think we kind of resembled Napolean Dynamite and Deb from the Napolean Dynamite movie. My shoulder pads in the jacket were huge! It was totally 80s. We also rolled up our jeans. I think the headband in Brandon's wig was the perfect touch, don't you? We went to dinner and then the skate Rink. Skating was great. Brandon, on the other hand, didn't fair as well. He fell numerous times and couldn't get the hang of it again. I had him beat hands down. LOL. I couldn't believe they still had tons of kids at the rink on a Saturday night.



Messy Faces

In other news, since when is it good for a baby to start spitting every time he is in his seat ready to eat his rice cereal or any other food? Brandon and I have been drenched in rice cereal for the past three days with little Jackson spitting every bite back at us. He just gets too excited. I think he really likes eating like the rest of us, but loves to blow bubbles when he is happy, not too fun when it is time to eat though. How can I combat this? It is funny; However, I can't be washing my hair in the middle of the day trying to get all of the rice cereal out. Here is to finding a way to get around the spitting.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn has taken her Curious George stamp set and decided it was a good idea to stamp her cheek. She really enjoyed stamping everything with Curious George. I had to laugh after I came back with Jackson from changing his diaper. Maybe she just missed getting her face painted like in the fall or just wanted to keep Curious George with her at all times. LOL.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

COMPLETELY Napoleon and Deb! I'm sure that wasn't Brandon's idea or anything....