Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blog O Rama

So I think this weekend had to have been one of the busiest in a very long time and it almost could be made into a song, I think. Kaitlyn, Jackson and I went to Matthew's third birthday party at an airplane museum Friday morning. Brandon and I went to Aunt Christy's birthday party in Fort Worth that night. On Saturday, we had a plumber over to help fix leaks and replace faucets. What a mess that turned out to be. We still really need to try and cut into the wall to replace a pipe for our shower because it leaks horribly.

Jackson, Kaitlyn and I then went to another birthday party on Saturday. Brandon had to stay home with the plumber. And then... I rushed to get ready with Brandon putting on some knobs on the shower last minute so I could meet up with some friends for a bachelorette party. We tasted wine and made our very own batch of wine at a place called Swirl in downtown Dallas. We then went to have dinner at 9 pm at La Duni. I actually did pretty well all things considered and even made it until 11:30 pm.

On Sunday, I finished planting flowers in the front yard. (Started this on Saturday as well as running to the nursery to buy some flowers.) We also went over to see a newborn baby of our friends Brad and Emily, Hayley, that night.

The kids actually did pretty well this whole weekend, considering all of the craziness. Kaitlyn had a meltdown on Saturday when her balloon flew up into a tree. Jackson actually had a small one on Sunday. This was absolute pandemonium this weekend and I don't even know how it got started or how we ended up doing everything. And how did we do this? This is what I call: See the egg in the pan. Hear it sizzling. This is your brain on drugs. This is Sarah on drugs. Haha. I am halfway through my prescription of steroids, and boy have they made things go haywire for me. I am going and going and I feel tired, but I just can't stop. Plus, my waistline is killing me. It is making me more hungry than ever. Just a couple more days.

On a side note, I have one more week until my braces are off! I am soooo pumped!

So here are some pictures of the weekend!!!

No comments: