Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What? A facial?

So what is happening over here at the Plano Meches? Well, we have got birds, rashes and a whole lot of bubbles.

The kiddos are great! We have enjoyed a new doggie bubble machine outside and Kaitlyn can control the bubbles, which she loves. Jackson is amazed at the bubbles. We have a couple of birthday parties this week, one at an airplane museum and one at My Gym. The one at the airplane museum is on Friday, and I will be manning the Meche ship by myself with the kiddos in Dallas.

We have a visitor who has decided to stay indefinitely. Mama bird has made a nest in our back arbor and is making babies with daddy bird. I had a front row seat the other day. I am sure we can expect baby birds very soon. Luckily, we do not hear any chirping yet. I will have to add a picture when I have more time. I am about dead from running errands today and picking up my prescription.

Yes, I said prescription. I was scratching my neck last night and this morning, but didn't think anything of it. It was still itchy this morning and I looked in the mirror, and I had a whole HUGE rash going. Then as the day progressed, I then noticed my ear was twice the size of the other one, and then I noticed my face was very, very puffy, red and itchy! I went to the doctor this afternoon, and it looks like I am allergic to something in the facial I received this weekend.

Brandon was so sweet and picked a spa gift certificate from his work a couple of months ago when they were handing out prizes to the sales team. I was able to use it this past weekend for a massage and facial. This place is super expensive and base their products on the "Oh, Naturale" of organic products. Obviously, my body just didn't agree.

So now, I got a steroid shot in my buttocks, where I still can't feel, and oh so does not feel good right now. I also have meds for 10 days. What a bummer; however, I don't look like a beat anymore. Thanks for letting me take a moment and WHINE.

On the bright side, a friend is getting married this month and her girls' night out party is this weekend. We are going to go make wine!! We each get several bottles. If you are still reading this blog (heehee), let me know if you want a bottle and I will get one to you. I am not sure how many I will be able to keep, so first come, first serve.

No comments: