Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Kiddos

Kaitlyn is a real girl. I keep telling myself everyday. Her conversation with me is getting to be so much fun because she laughs at the things I say. She also is not crying as much anymore. I never thought it would end. We have tried to focus on family time and bringing all of us together so that she is used to all of us as one big happy family doing things together. She still likes to say and remind me that I am HER mommy or Brandon is HER daddy.

Sooo, Jackson just can't stand to lay down anymore. He loves to sit up, even stand. We have taken the bouncy seats away and have replaced them with jumperoos and other contraptions. He also loves making faces, but we haven't been able to catch that yet.

He is just so easy. I have been noticing him want to move around a lot more. He just seems to have this eternal energy pack and then konks out right after a burst. Like today, he played in is jumperoo, jumping and moving it back and forth for a long time. Shortly after, I got him ready for bed and he was asleep in less than five minutes.

I got a new toy for him last fall for $10 at a consignment sale. I brought it out today to see if it was going to be a hit. It looks like it just might be. Here is a little sample of his first try out of this walk about toy today.

No comments: