Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Shake the Maracas!

While I was away, look what the kids were up to with Daddy!! We can't believe how coordinated Jackson is. He watched Kaitlyn's every move!


This weekend was my dad's birthday and I flew with him to KC for his best friend's retirement party. It was very quick. We flew in Saturday morning and flew out Sunday morning. It was a great trip and I could hang out with family without having to worry about taking care of the kids. It was a really nice trip and a lot of fun. We even ate at Jack Stack, our favorite Bar B Que restaurant in KC. We always have to get the BEST Bar B Que in the country when we are in town! I was even back in town to go to a swim party for Kaitlyn's friend.

It looks like Brandon had fun with the kids and was even able to do a little housework while I was away. They had a playdate Brandon's friend John and his two kids. John's wife, Amy, also was out of town. Brandon then took the kids to Gatti Town, kind of like Chuck E Cheese. He said it was tough to try and get food, watch the kids and play. I am sure Brandon is having a tough Monday as it was a pretty full weekend.

No comments: